Monday, July 25, 2011

The things you do for your kids...

So tonight, as I was leaving work at my part-time job, I noticed a great big beautiful bright green grasshopper on the window of my van. I instantly thought, "Oh, Max would LOVE to see that guy!" and wracked my brain trying to think of something I could put it in if I caught it. I remembered I had a small plastic food container in my purse so I dug it out, dumped out Emmett's graham cracker snacks (sorry buddy) and got out to try and catch him. Unfortunately I failed. He jumped off and flew away into the dark. But for anyone wondering what the hell that crazy lady was chasing in Home Depot's parking lot at 11pm, that's the story.

1 comment:

  1. That would have been a funny sight! But you are right, the things we do for our kids. I am not a fan of bugs at all, but I recently caught a spider in a jar so that my daughter could observe it. I took two showers that day and still feel creepy crawly. It's been 4 days. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I like comments even more than chocolate... so leave me some!