Thursday, October 2, 2014

What We Did Over Summer Vacation - Part 3

Also in August, we made our first visit to the Cleveland Botanical Garden.  I had been a little hesitant to go because I didn't know if the boys would be that interested, but we all thoroughly enjoyed the trip and spent a good 4+ hours exploring the place.  Highlights were the butterfly enclosure and the children's garden - especially the splash pad.  What motivated me to go, though, was that I had heard good things about the temporary Lego sculpture exhibit and I wanted to see it before it ended.  They were placed all around the gardens and it was fun to come across them as we wandered.
 









 







































I lost sight of him for a few minutes, and then I found him sitting still and silent on this bench, hoping some butterflies would land on him.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments even more than chocolate... so leave me some!