Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blogging is pretty nifty

Okay, so my favorite new pastime is hunting out new and interesting blogs to read. If you look over at my blogroll, you'll see that it has grown quite long. Most are about homeschooling; all are at least about some facet of parenting. I really don't know how I'm going to find time to homeschool my kids with all of this great stuff to read about homeschooling! For anyone else who is also diving into the blogosphere, whether it be to read others' blogs or to put your own blog out there, here are a few directories I have come across:

The Homeschool Post 2010 Best Homeschool Blogs
Another list of Best Homeschool Blogs
Homeschooling_Bloggers_Haven Yahoo Group
Evolved Homeschooler Wiki
Secular Homeschool Blog List

There are some really amazing and fascinating people out there in the world... thank you internet for connecting me to them so that I can receive humor, information, and inspiration from them!

EDIT: Found one more: Hip Homeschool Moms Ultimate Homeschool Blogroll

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the directory off to put my blog on some of these. I am now following:) Great to find fellow secular homeschoolers who blog. Hope you will consider following back:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nifty indeed. We just started homeschooling 3 months ago and I couldn't be more grateful for all the blogging moms out there. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments even more than chocolate... so leave me some!